5K Views Special!

Alright, alright, you guys might be thinking I’m making a joke. Two months ago, 4K. Now 5K? Yes! You read right, ‘cause I’m serious. Thank you for all the love and support, because it means a lot.

Now, I’m not sure what updates to make, because it hasn’t even been six months since I last changed stuff on my blog, but let’s look at some exciting things!


1. Now That’s Fresh

I’m not changing the view of my blog so quick, but I was planning to try something new: themed views! It’ll go like this: every time the season changes, the background and colours of my blog will also change, and maybe even the layout too! The same goes for festivals and holidays. That’ll give you guys something new to see every day.


2. Melody Vega, The Artist

Now, if you guys don’t know, I’ve started illustrating too. I’ve been practicing on my own, and I'm not taking any special courses or something. And where can you see them? For those who don’t already know, check out my DeviantArt profile to see my artwork, and maybe even a few sneak peeks into my other projects!


3. Growing The Fanbase

For a writer like me, 5K views means that the story is awesome and everyone loves it. Well, you know what readers do when it is? They create a fanbase! Now, I decided to create a fanbase on my own, which isn’t how it usually goes, but what’s better than the author joining you on fan convos and giving out cool secrets to her stories? So, I have two places where you can do that: the blog wiki on Fandom and the blog server on Discord. You can help expand both the server and the wiki by giving out helpful suggestions and even making your own contributions. Let’s grow this fanbase!


And that’s it for today, folks! But wait, is something new coming up? Or is it my imagination? Whatever it is, take a peek (and I mean a really good peek) and write your reactions (do not give out the answer) in the comments below.

Just so you know, the progress of 'The Jr. Pop Diaries' is going faster than I had expected, and maybe, just maybe, the series might finish earlier than planned. So hang in there for the end, as well as the start of 'Reality Reel'!

Ciao!

Signed,

Melody Vega

Comments